Communion with my Higher Self

When I feel sad remind me that I am not sadness, show me the aspect that laughs in joy because it KNOWS that it's in UNION with God always.. and In LOVE let sadness be fully accepted, understood and merged with it's own inherent joy ... let it be honoured fully in it's experience ... let the illusion of separation end.

When I feel hurt remind me that I am allowed to let go ... to let go of my expectations of another ... to let go of control .. to let go of all those aspects within me that align to attachment or addiction or expectations of others .. show me the aspect that knows itself as SAFE .. safe in Divine will ... safe in her own courage and forgiveness ... safe in her KNOWING of who she is.. safe in her FREEDOM.. that who she is, is not where she is.. that she can let go and move forward in her expressions.

When I feel anger remind me that the injustice I percieve of is not the ultimate truth or the ultimate end .. show me the aspect that KNOWS itself to see beyond ... to see with the eyes of God ... to witness Divine perfection within the limitations of time and space... remind her that nature of God is impersonal and the infinite life works in perfect order even when it does not seem so.

When I feel pride, remind me of the Divine potential in everyone .. that no one is higher or lower.. that comparision is futile when every individuality is unique..  show me the aspect that KNOWS itself in it's humility ... her true inner power is service to others in Compassion.

When I feel guilt or anxiety, remind me to accept the NOW just as it is without wishing it to change even the slightest no matter what..for the aspect that I AM as Love wants to flow unconditionally through it's own Divine design and it has a right to be. It knows that nothing happens TO her, but everything happens THROUGH her .. let the game of separation and victimhood end.. let harmony be realized through KNOWING of the flow, of change.  I allow myself to be Love and flow freely through all my creations of past or future by flowing in the NOW perfectly.

I remember the Self that is fully responsible for her thoughts, perceptions, emotions, words, actions and witnessing of all she meets. She is the perfect balance of compassion and wisdom and she knows how to navigate As LOVE in TRUTH & JOY in all the dimensions where she lives concurrently. She has surrendered to the Divine for guidance and is well aware of receiving her Divine self in resonance. Like a drop she willingly merges to the Ocean and let the Ocean current carry her wherever she is needed to BE.

Comments